Double digits! We made it to day 10. Are you still with me? Let’s keep this going!
3 New Things I Am Grateful For
1. I am grateful for Lasik. It’ll be 2 years this December since I got my Lasik urgery. I’m grateful every day for it. Glasses suck and contacts suck. Seeing clearly without them rocks!
2. I am grateful for my slippers. For whatever reason, my feet freeze when I’m at home. Maybe cause it’s only 62 degrees in my house, but maybe not…cause they freeze anywhere I go if I’m not wearing shoes or slippers. No matter the reason, I’m grateful for my slippers.
3. I am grateful for Facebook. It’s like going to your 5, 10, or 20 year family or class reunion like every day! Let’s all be honest, there’s nothing better to keep in touch with family and friends.
1 Positive Experience in the Past 24 Hours
A lot of positive experiences today, hard to pick. I’ll talk about a couple.
1. Packers lost and Vikings won! Vikings are alone in first place in their division!
2. Hannah’s birthday party. It was a great get together at aunt Cathy’s today.
3. After party at Rod & Kathy’s. Headed over to their house to watch the Vikings game and help out with some of their yard / house work. Lots of fun, with EJ getting to play with Hannah and wrestle with Papa Rod.
I got plenty of exercise in today. From taking the trampoline apart, to mowing the lawn, to helping at Rod’s. I got plenty of natural exercise in. I also threw in another 80 jumping jacks, some muscle band things, and a handful of sit-ups.
I’m pretty sure there was more, today was a very active day. But that’s all I can remember.
I am thinking I’m just gonna have to stick with this 15 minute thing. I wish I could write more about it, but there’s not much to say. I sit there, and do nothing.
Random Act of Kindness
I think I’m getting the hang of these poem’s, and I’m liking the randomness of quick looking at Facebook and just picking the person of the first post I see. Missie Day, come on down!
Missie (that’s right, I said Missie),
It started in a math class
Where we would both excel
Onto the stage we both would go
We sure did give them hell.
Lumberjacks and Weddingbelles
From full to one act plays
We did end up together
But soon went separate ways
Now here I sit on Facebook
Writing happy poetry,
It’s clear to me, and all who see
You’ve got a wonderful family.
I’ve said it before, but your girl is one of the cutest I’ve ever seen. I’m glad we’re still friends. I hope you enjoy your poem! Look, I found a photo of us.
Wrapping Up Day 10
Day ten, here we go again. Vikings win, Packers lose! Cheers, let’s have some booze!
If you missed my previous post, check it out here » Paul’s 21 Day Happiness Challenge – Day 9.